What am I doing, blogging at two in the morning? Good question. It's one of those annoying nights when my body is exhausted, but I just can't find the switch for the attic lights. It's kind of like sitting on a swivel chair in a glass cage surrounded by TV screens and an endless parade of changing channels -- with my eyelids taped open. Not that I've ever experienced that...
So, I sit here sipping tea and chatting with the only person on my contact list who's as crazy as I am. One out of 70 -- the odds that you'll be odd -- as me. And the irony of it all is that he's sitting less than 100 yards away.
Oh, and guess what! I got mail! No matter that it was merely an e-card from China Airlines. It made me think of all my Asian friends. I miss you guys! Why did you all have to go everywhere but here? Yeah, I know...you had to go to a
university. Everyone knows that
real scholars don't go to college. They go to the university. But you there at PUC...
why? No excuse. It's not cheaper, it's not a university, seriously now...come on...
Maybe if I publish this in the collegian they'll give me a discount on tuition next quarter. :) As if.